Over the past few years, I have developed a series of open educational resources (OER), particularly in the areas of social science methods and academic skills. In this section of my website, I will be making some of my teaching materials publicly available. Most of these materials were developed as part of the Research Methods flipped classroom, a blended learning course I have developed with my colleague Dr. Alexandre Afonso. Students, teachers and other educational professionals are free to use these materials, with proper attribution. If you find these materials helpful, I would love to know!
Read more about the Research Methods flipped classroom:
- The project proposal
- Our article in PS: Political Science and Politics
- A blog series on the flipped classroom, from the Active Learning in Political Science blog (February and March 2018)
Open Educational Resources:
- Interview bingo
- Live transcription
- Lost and found (finding sources online)
- Moving our courses online
- Interview with Andrei Poama on research ethics for students (coming soon)
A Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC 4.0) to all open educational resources on this website.
Last updated: February 18, 2020