Over the past few years, I have developed a series of open educational resources (OER), particularly in the areas of social science methods and academic skills. In this section of my website, I will be making some of my teaching materials publicly available. Most of these materials were developed as part of the Research Methods flipped classroom, a blended learning course I have developed with my colleague Dr. Alexandre Afonso. Students, teachers and other educational professionals are free to use these materials, with proper attribution. If you find these materials helpful, I would love to know!
Read more about the Research Methods flipped classroom:
- The project proposal
- A blog series on the flipped classroom, from the Active Learning in Political Science blog (February and March 2018)
- Part 1: Flipping the research methods classroom
- Part 2: How to build a flipped classroom
- Part 3: Going offline
- Part 4: Online, open, and collaborative?
- Part 5: Do students like our flipped classroom? (will be published March 19, 2018)
- You can also read the full text here (will be published March 19, 2018)
Open Educational Resources:
Last updated: March 14, 2018